One of the core features of Anveo EDI Connect is data transformation. You can, for example, map an XML file structure to internal NAV tables or NAV to NAV tables.
We call each of these translations from one format or table structure to another one a Mapping. Our licensing model is based on these mappings. While the internal mappings between NAV tables are free, you have to license the external data mappings. The licensing cost depends on the used data formats. There is also an unlimited license available where everything is included.
Typical examples for Mappings:
- Import of an EDIFACT ORDERS
- Export of an EDIFACT INVOIC
- Export of a CSV Item List
- Import of a CSV Item List
Mapping Licensing FAQ:
- Several customers are sending orders, do I have to license one Mapping for each customer?
No. If they're using the same data format it is one mapping. If they're using different data formats you might need to use more mappings.
- We have several customers with only a few changes in the format, can we use the same Mapping for them?
That depends on the used file format. If the format has optional elements and if they're used it should be possible.
- We use the same format incoming and outgoing. Is it one or two mappings?
A mapping has a direction. So you will need two mappings if you're using the same format for incoming and outgoing messages.