During initialization or synchronization, Anveo Mobile App shows an error message:
The following error occured during processing in Dynamics NAV: The following SQL error was unexpected. A .NET Framework error occured during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "UDP_Build_ANVEODELTA": System.Data.SqlClient...
Anveo Delta Server cannot create data for the user. This may be caused by different reasons:
- Convert Characters property is not set-up correctly in Anveo Client Suite Setup.
- A filter in your Synchronization Package is not valid.
For example: Do not filter on dates for -3M..
Use allowed syntax only, like %-3M..
- A table cannot be found that is used in your Synchronization Package.
- Anveo Delta Server cannot read data from SQL server.
- A integer or decimal field is too big (shown as System.OverflowException in log file)
This error message only indicates that something goes wrong during data processing in Anveo Delta Server on SQL Server. You cannot see the details of the error without further logging.
If you get this error message, basic set-ups like servername, ports, firewall settings are already correct. Do not change them.
- Turn on detailed logging for the Anveo User and re-run initialization or synchronization. Consult Anveo Client Suite Documentation for setting up logging. Search for Logging Level and Server Log.
- Look for the largest text file in your logging folder and open it in your text editor. Search for the following type of error:
- Example 1
The following SQL error was unexpected.
A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "UDP_Build_ANVEODELTA":
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Incorrect syntax near 'M'.
> Caused by wrong syntax on filters.
- Example 2
Invalid object name 'CRONUS International Ltd.$Country/Region_ANVEODATA
> Caused by wrong values in Convert Characters. Consult installation documentation what to type in here.
- Example 3
The current transaction cannot be committed and cannot support operations that write to the log file. Roll back the transaction.
> Some Anveo versions require a COMMIT in codeunit ACF App Events - OnSyncRequest:
- Example 4
The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'ACF Anveo Page_ANVEODATA'...
> Anveo Delta Server has not sufficient rights to read data. Please contact our support team.
- Example 5
Anveo Delta Server is not able to read data due to character encoding prolems or missing rights. Please read detailed error message.
In this log file, you will get the details of the SQL error.
Note: This list gives only some example errors. You error message can be different.
Solve the error and re-run initialization or synchronization.