A communication with Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web Service is not possible showing one of the following errors.
(401) Unauthorized, (404) Not found, The remote name could not be resolved, Invalid URI: Invalid port specified. ...
The URL is not correct, Microsoft Dynamics NAV web service is not set-up properly or username and password is incorrect.
- (401) Unauthorized - follow this link.
- (404) Not found.
Instance name of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web Service is is wrong.
- The remote name could not be resolved: 'servername'
The servername is wrong.
- Invalid URI: Invalid port specified.
The port of Microsoft Dynamics NAV web service does not exist. Check your port settings.
- Unable to connect to remote server:
Check the port in your URL syntax. Default is 7047.
- NAV 2009 R2 only: msxsml.dll: The system cannot find the file...
In some Anveo versions, you have to turn off Server Logging in Anveo Setup to run a Health Check, if Classic Client runs on a different machine than Dynamics NAV web services - or if logging folder does not exsits or is not writable.
Note: This article is for Anveo Client Suite 6 and newer.